About The Firm
Pingelton Law Firm was founded in 1985 to assist Missouri residents in all matters of family law, criminal defense, personal injury and education law. With over 34 years of experience, attorney Dan Pingelton can represent clients in the United States Supreme Court, and state and federal courts.
Simply put, Mr. Pingelton understands how the legal system works. He is pragmatic, straightforward and is able to help clients fully understand the best legal strategy for their case. He is honest and will never sugarcoat a situation.
Clients always want to know how long their case will take and how much it may cost them. Rest assured, our firm works quickly and effectively. We work to save you time and money as we find a skilled resolution your case.
Learn more about attorney Dan Pingelton’s experience by using the link below:
Our Promise To Our Clients
Mr. Pingelton takes great pride in his clients’ satisfaction. To ensure high-quality service, he follows five essential strategies:
- Unparalleled knowledge of the law. Mr. Pingelton is notable in the legal community for his published works, teaching continuing education classes, legal professional presentations, consulting on national cases and creating Missouri case precedent.
- Unyielding commitment to the client. We treat clients with the same dedication we would want in our own case. We fight for our clients. You will always be told the truth and understand all your legal options.
- Strong communication. We understand your worry and are here to answer your questions. Through quick response consultations, phone calls, email, texting and in-person meetings, we can find the communication style that works best for you.
- Legal tools coordinated with the court. Mr. Pingelton is a skilled negotiator who uses cutting-edge techniques, modern planning, specialized provisions and court-approved tools to get the results you want.
- Hard-hitting trial representation. When your case needs to go to court, attorney Dan Pingelton is on your side. He has over 34 years of experience with high-conflict cases and fighting tough cases in court.
Ask Around. We Never Give Up.
We invite you to learn more about the cases won for our clients or find answers to frequently asked questions. Too often, clients do not get a lawyer early enough. If you have a problem, you need experienced legal counsel as fast as possible.