About The Firm
Pingelton Law Firm was founded in 1985 to assist Missouri residents in all matters of family law, criminal defense, personal injury and education law. With over 34 years of experience, attorney Dan Pingelton can represent clients in the United States Supreme Court, and state and federal courts.
Simply put, Mr. Pingelton understands how the legal system works. He is pragmatic, straightforward and able to help clients fully understand the best legal strategy for their case. He is honest and will never sugarcoat a situation.
Clients always want to know how long their case will take and how much it may cost them. Rest assured, the firm works quickly and effectively. Mr. Pingelton works to save you time and money as he finds a skilled resolution to your case.
Learn more about attorney Dan Pingelton’s experience by following the link below:
His Promise To His Clients
Mr. Pingelton takes great pride in his clients’ satisfaction. To ensure high-quality service, he follows five essential strategies:
- Unparalleled knowledge of the law. Mr. Pingelton is notable in the legal community for his published works, teaching continuing education classes, legal professional presentations, consulting on national cases and creating Missouri case precedent.
- Unyielding commitment to the client. Mr. Pingelton treats clients with the same dedication he would want in his own case. He fights for his clients. You will always be told the truth and understand all your legal options.
- Strong communication. Mr. Pingelton understands your worry and is here to answer your questions. Through quick response consultations, phone calls, email, texting and in-person meetings, he can find the communication style that works best for you.
- Legal tools coordinated with the court. Mr. Pingelton is a skilled negotiator who uses cutting-edge techniques, modern planning, specialized provisions and court-approved tools to get the results you want.
- Hard-hitting trial representation. When your case needs to go to court, attorney Dan Pingelton is on your side. He has over 34 years of experience with high-conflict cases and fighting tough cases in court.
Ask Around. He Never Gives Up.
Dan Pingelton invites you to learn more about the cases won for his clients or find answers to frequently asked questions. Too often, clients do not get a lawyer early enough. If you have a problem, you need experienced legal counsel as fast as possible.