Experience. Hard Work. Healthy Perspective.
Pingelton Law Firm offers a range of comprehensive legal services in focused areas. We understand you are worried and unsure about the future. Our lead attorney, Dan Pingelton, has over 34 years of experience working with clients in complex situations or difficult legal cases.
Through tailored legal counsel, dedication to your case and honest perspective on your outcomes, you will always find high-quality support for your case.
We can assist Missouri residents or consult out-of-state cases in the following legal areas:
- Divorce and spousal support
- Child custody and child support disputes
- National and international adoption
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Property or asset division
- Representation for state and federal cases
- Serious fraud cases
- Violent crimes and assault
- Child pornography charges
- Car accidents
- Serious premises liability accidents
- Faulty products or product liability
- Medical malpractice
- Accidents in the workplace
- Compensation for damages, illness or injury
- Counsel against insurance companies and lowball offers
Sexually transmitted disease (STD) lawsuits
- Negligent acts from a party aware of their disease
- Spousal transmission of STDs without permission
- Help for parents of kids with special education needs
- Special needs education cases statewide
- School districts not providing “good faith services”
- Abuse of vulnerable minors by schools or staff
- Schools not providing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for children
What To Expect When You Work With Us
Our firm aims to address your concerns right away during a free consultation. We want to hear your story and will discuss your legal options for moving forward. Our team works quickly to keep costs low. We can help you understand the likely outcome of your case, how your medical bills will get paid and your best strategy for protecting your rights.
Guilty Or Not Guilty – Get A Lawyer First
Our clients often think their case is small, but, in reality, it is much more significant. Your finances, well-being or even your freedom may be on the line. Pingelton Law Firm can advise you during a free consultation by calling 573-283-0817 or by scheduling online.
We serve clients from our Columbia office location.